No refunds, exchanges or returns. All my designs are digital items. Please read description with each design before purchasing.
We sale digital embroidery design pattern files. You need to own an embroidery machine in order to use our designs. These are not iron on patches, these are not pre-made appliqués or a finished product. Nothing will be emailed or shipped to you.
You may not resell, give away or share my digital design files. You may not alter our designs. Please read more in FAQ's or contact us if you have questions or need more information.
At Jazzy Zebra Designs we take your personal data very seriously. In order to comply with the EU GDPR Law, we issue the following statement which we agree to uphold when you place an order with us.
To fulfill your order, you must provide us with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment method, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom embroidery design orders, for example), if you contact us directly.
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list and/or newsletter.
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law
• as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving my services.
Information sharing and disclosure:
We understand the importance of keeping personal data secure and safe and only share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as postal and delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, We may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we our deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, We rely on EU-US Privacy shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Etsy uses EU-US privacy shield and SSL to encrypt any credit payments.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) We will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.